Who needs a PC or Internet Banking when you've got a smart phone! Register your phone and download our Mobile Banking app, and you'll have all of your account information at your fingertips in seconds. Check your balance, make transfers, and even pay your bills directly from your smart phone without worrying. With your iPhone or Android you'll be on your way to banking from anywhere, anytime.
With QCB Mobile Banking you'll be able to:
- View account balances, transactions, and pending payments
- Transfer money between QCB accounts instantly
- Pay bills
- Search for nearby ATMs
How to Sign Up:
Note: Use a computer, not your mobile device, to sign up for mobile banking.
- You must have online banking to have access to our mobile banking application. If you do not have online banking, see below. Otherwise, skip to step 2.
How to sign up for online banking:
1. Click here to visit the Quail Creek Bank home page.
2. At the top left portion of your screen, you will see a green box with the text "Account log in"
3. Under the username and password entry boxes, select "Enroll'
4. Follow the prompts to enroll in online banking.
2. Log in to online banking and access our User Services tab, located at the top of the page.
3. On the left side of the page you will see the first box titled, Manage Account. Move your cursor down to the Mobile Enrollment tab and select it.
4. A message will pop up stating you are being redirected to the mobile banking enrollment site. A new window will pop up, where you will enroll your mobile device by clicking “add new mobile device”.
5. First, you must choose your mobile carrier (At&t, T-mobile, Verizon). Then you must enter your phone number, area code first. After completing these first two steps you must agree to the terms and conditions of use. Then click “continue”.
6. You may then choose to utilize text banking and mobile banking. Choose one or both, then click “continue”.
7. Finally, you will get an activation code that you will enter on the application.
8. You must download the applicaton on your mobile device from the App Store for apple products, or the market place for any Android users.
9. Enter the activation code and the phone number into your mobile application. You will instantly see your balances on all accounts.
On a side note: The activation code will never change for the number attached to the online account.
You can make transfers, see balances, and manage your bills from this app. If you need assistance, please call customer service at 405-755-1000.
Safe mobile banking
With the recent release of the iPhone 5, the Oklahoma Bankers Association, on behalf of Oklahoma community banks, took the opportunity to inform Oklahomans about safe mobile banking.
The news release, sent to all Oklahoma media, stated:
Mobile banking is safe, convenient with precautions
OKLAHOMA CITY - Convenience is the driving factor in the rise of mobile banking. It opens the door to consumer choice and access to banking options. With the recent release of Apple's iPhone 5 and the rise in use of smartphones, consumers are urged to be cautious when using mobile devices to do their banking.
"Smartphones and mobile banking can be a great tool in deterring fraud in that it allows you to check your bank account frequently and partner with the bank to stop any fraudulent activity before it becomes a problem," said Elaine Dodd, vice president/fraud at the Oklahoma Bankers Association. "At the same time, everyone needs to be educated that your smartphone should be treated just like a checkbook or wallet and not be left accessible to potential fraudsters because of the information it does hold."
Following a few simple steps can prevent a big headache later. Oklahoma community banks in partnership with the OBA offers the following tips for consumers to protect their information:
-- Avoid storing sensitive information like passwords and social security numbers on your mobile device;
-- Password protect your mobile device and lock it when you're not using it;
-- Avoid using WiFi and instead opt to stay on a broadband connection or secured WiFi at home;
-- Be aware of your surroundings. Don't type any sensitive information if others around you can see;
-- Log out completely when you complete a mobile banking session;
-- Protect your phone from viruses and malware just like you do for your computer by installing mobile security software, if available for your device;
-- Download the updates for your phone and mobile apps;
-- Use discretion when downloading apps;
-- Let your financial institution know right away if you change your phone number or lose your mobile device;
-- Monitor your accounts regularly and report suspicious activity to your financial institution immediately.
Clicking on a link will generate a new window with the vendors website. This institution does not guarantee or endorse the products, the security, or privacy practices on linked sites, nor is the institution responsible for the accuracy of data on linked sites. By clicking on a link you are aware that the new window is not a website that is associated with Quail Creek Bank.